My affiliate and general disclosure policy is as follows:
Proverbs 31:18 – She makes sure her dealings are profitable; her lamp burns late into the night.
- Homeschool-Entrepreneur.com is a blog that is run as a business which makes me responsible before God to make an honest profit. Therefore, many links and posts are affiliate links which holds the potential to create income for HSE when you click on them (at positively no expense to you).
- While many links are simply links to a great resource, if I can monetize them, I will (ie place an affiliate link behind them). Otherwise, as an entrepreneur, I would be setting a bad example for you! Please realize I never post or link to anything I don’t completely believe in or think it is worthwhile time or money-wise.
- Please know that I would NEVER mislead you for any reason.
- You will ALWAYS get a 100% honest review and I will remove any links or advertising that I feel is not worth every penny it charges. So don’t ask me for a review unless you want the truth!
- I will also never advocate any company with a questionable reputation. Please let me know if you have any concerns about any ads, links or posts on any of our blogs or websites. You would be doing not only me a favor, but all our readers. I want to know!
- My first priority is maintaining integrity before God, and my next priority is to help you start your home business. This is my personal business, and I do this as a way to provide for my family-which is submitted to God daily.
Thank you for being a part of our lives!
Feel free to use this disclosure policy on your blog as long as you give credit as follows:
This disclosure policy was taken with permission from http:// Homeschool-Entrepreneur.com . (please include active link to us. Thanks!)